Lintelek Activity Tracker FAQs
1. Can I wear it while I am swimming?
Now, our fitness trackers have IP67 waterproof and IP68 waterproof.
First of all, what do IP67 and IP68 mean?
IP67 means the unit can be dropped into a body of water up to a meter deep for half an hour, while IP68 guarantees protection in water up to 30 meters deep for the same period of time. Both are resistant to dust.
IP67 waterproof is life waterproof. It means that you can wear the product during washing hands but not during swimming or shower.
IP68 waterproof fitness tracker can be used during swimming, shower, washing hands or even in the rain. You can decide whether to wear it during swimming based on the waterproof level of your fitness tracker. IP67 waterproof fitness trackers include ID115HR, ID115U, ID115U HR, ID115Plus hr, ID107Plus, ID130Plus hr, ID130 mini, and ID130mini hr. IP68 waterproof fitness trackers include ID130Plus color and ID115Plus color.
2. Failed to count steps accurately?
Regarding step counting, Lintelek fitness tracker has a built-in 3D sensor. It registers your steps when you swing your arm. Sometimes the data on the device may display a little delayed. And it will reset itself if you walk continuously less than 40 steps. To test the accuracy of the pedometer, please walk casually and continuously up to 100 steps or more. Sometimes if you wear fitness tracker too loose, it might cause extra calculation.
So please wear the fitness tracker in a comfortable tightness to help count steps. For fitness trackers like ID130Plus color and ID115Plus color, it can set your pace length on the app which also helps to get an accurate calculation. Turn on the app, then go to Device>More>Step length to set you walking or running pace length.
3. How to change the date and time settings on my fitness tracker?
The time of watch keeps the same with the time of the phone. If you want to change to 12 hours or 24 hours format, you only need to change your time format in your phone firstly. Then connect the watch with the app to sync the data. Pull down the interface of “Homepage” to sync the data.
4. How to connect the app to my fitness tracker?
- Download Veryfitpro then turn on the blue tooth of your phone.
- Please allow all notifications. When you turn on the app for the first time, it will search the device automatically. Keep the fitness tracker near your phone. Select your device after it shows on the app then confirm the device. You can pull down the homepage to synchronize the data. If the connection is broken after a period of use, please go to blue tooth page of your phone. Find the fitness tracker then forget it. Turn on the blue tooth again. Then Bind Device on the app.
Note: ·This fitness tracker requires iOS 7.1 & above or Android 4.4 & above system. “VeryFitPro” APP is only compatible with smartphones.
Please notice that type of phones below cannot work with Lintelek fitness tracker:
1.Samsung J series/ S series
2.Huawei P series
5. How to use message notification and call an alert function on my fitness tracker?
Please allow all the permission when you install the app.
1.Connect the watch with the app and turn to “Device”
2. Tab “SNS Alert” to turn on it and switch on “Allow notification” and switch on a certain app you need. For example, if you want to receive Facebook notification, turn on “Facebook” and tab “tick” to save it and go to “Homepage” to pull down screen to sync the data. Please make sure allow the certain app notification in the phone system already.
6. How to use sports modes function on the fitness tracker?
How to turn on sports mode on the fitness tracker?
Press the touch key to the specific sport mode, then long press the touch key for 3 seconds to enter into the sports modes. You can see the time duration, steps, calorie, distance, and heart rate (only for a fitness tracker with heart rate monitor).
Note: Data on exercises less than 1 minute will not be saved.
How to set sports mode on the fitness tracker?
For fitness tracker which has 14 sports modes, it can only display 3 sports modes on its screen. You can set the three most commonly used sports mode on the app. Turn on VeryFitPro App, then go to Device>More>Activity display. Select the three most commonly used sports mode, then add them to Activity mode.
7. My fitness tracker can’t get charged
Why can’t my fitness tracker get charged?
- Here are three steps you should check:
- Please check if the side with the metal chip is used for charging.
- Please check if the red led light is on during the charging. If you have an ID107Plus hr, please check if the screen shows a progress bar on charging.
- Please try charging the fitness tracker via other USB interfaces.
8. Where can I purchase different colors of replacement bands for my fitness tracker?
Not all the fitness tracker has the replacement straps. We have replacement straps for ID130Plus HR, ID107Plus HR, ID115U, ID115U HR. You can click the links below to purchase suitable replacement bands for your fitness tracker.
Replacement bands for ID130Plus HR: https://www.amazon.com/Lintelek-Replacement-Fitness-ID130Plus-HR, Black/dp/B07BFTT3Z5
9. Why does this APP consume so much power on my phone?
We have recently upgraded the app to reduce power consumption. Please download the latest version of the VeryFitPro app.
Warm tips: You can turn the app off when you only use the basic functions of a pedometer. You can see the data on the app by updating the data to the app before 24:00 every day.
10. How to use the coupon?
(1)Input the discount code in the section pointed by the red arrowhead at checkout
(2)After the code is inputted, click on the “Apply” button
(3)Then you will see that the discount code has been applied and the price has been reduced